O-Week at ANU and CECC
Orientation Week (O-Week) is an opportunity to set some early goals, establish what you need to succeed and discover who is there to help when needed. It's also about having fun, discovering and finding ways to connect with others as well as the wider ANU community.
During O-Week you can access important information about your academic college, support services, program and course advice, academic skills development, staying healthy, and making the most of student life.
When planning your O-Week consider these three important aspects.
- Meet your college - College of Engineering, Computing and Cybernetics (CECC)
- Attend the CECC induction/welcome event during O-Week
- Life on campus - orientate yourself to ANU and Canberra
- Attend any CECC precinct tours, ANU campus tours and Canberra tours provided during O-Week
- Social connections - what interests and passions can you connect with at ANU?
- Utilise the ANU O-Week calendar to check out the many events hosted during O-Week to explore what’s available and what interests you
CECS O-Week schedule and planning
Prior to O-Week you should aim to have completed your enrolment and any administration requirements. Go to 'Getting started' for more help.
CECC provides information sessions and services before, during and after O-Week to support your organisation and start to study with CECC. See CECC Orientation sessions .