Computing Internship - GoSource (Project 2)
This position is offered through the ANU Computing Internship
GoSource is a canberra based IT company providing software and machine learning systems to government.
There are still 2 out of 3 internship projects with GoSource are still available in Round 3.
Project 2: Automated Testing of a Cloud Deployment Framework
GoSource develops and uses the hamlet deployment framework to manage cloud deployments. New releases run through a test suite before publication.The aim of this project will be to increase the depth of the hamlet testing framework including the execution of live deployments to multiple cloud providers. The participant will have the opportunity to gain first hand experience with cloud deployments in multiple vendors and an understanding of automated testing frameworks.
Required technical skills
Python, templating languages, AWS/Azure Clouds
This is a paid position. Interns will be employed on a casual basis for this internship.
Project can be undertaken in-person or remote
This project is open only to students residing in Australia.
Must be eligible and willing to partake in Police check and AGSVA baseline security clearance. The requirements for AGSVA baseline clearance are:
- Australian citizenship
- Checkable background for past five years
How to apply
Applications are invited from eligible students to apply for the Computing Internship courses COMP3280 or COMP8830. Eligibility details and further information about the Computing Internship can be found on the Computing Internship page.
1. Students must first seek confirmation of eligibility by submitting an Eligibility and Room Available in degree check.
2. Eligible students can then apply through the Computing Internship application form. You can nominate multiple preferred Internship placements through the one application form.
3. Your application will require you to upload the following documents:
- an updated copy of your Resume, and
- an Expression of Interest (limit 350 words) for each organisation you wish to apply to (for organisations with multiple projects only submit one Expression of Interest but state clearly which project/s you wish to be considered for).
Applications open on 4 December and close on Thursday 9 December 10am AEDT (Canberra time).