Dell Technologies LAUNCH Internship (Canberra)
The Dell Technologies LAUNCH Internship Program is a summer opportunity for current college & university students to gain exposure to the Dell Technologies NextGen Presales Academy and to the Presales Solutions Architect role.
The program runs from 6 December to February. There is an opportunity in the Dell Canberra office for an ANU intern.
Many of our internship candidates experience this program, go back to school to finish their degrees, and then return to the full-time Dell Technologies NextGen Presales Academy program upon graduation.
- Develop your knowledge of Dell Technologies’ datacenter solutions.
- Develop professional consultative skills used to gather customer requirements and IT environment specifics.
- Learn to architect solutions that meet customers’ overall business outcomes and goals.
- Drive the latest trends such as DevOps, software-defined, and artificial intelligence which are changing how customers deploy and operate their IT infrastructure.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Pursuing an Undergraduate Degree in a technical or business-related field.
- Being an innovative thinker and a self-starter with a desire-to-win type mindset
- Internship experience in technology-related field or at a technology company.
- Leadership activities / roles outside of class (clubs, sports, etc).
This opportunity would suit a student in their penultimate year of study (ie. returning to final year of studies in 2022). Applications are restricted to Australian citizens and Permanent Residents.
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
How to apply
Apply online here
Important note: This will be a short recruitment process. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit applications as soon as possible. Interviews may be conducted in the week beginning 15 November 2021.