Greater Western Water’s 2022 Graduate Program - Engineering, IT and Digital opportunities
Practical, engaging, and challenging, the GWW Graduate program is aligned to a mindset of ongoing growth and learning and offers graduates a range of experience in various parts of the business over a two-year rotation.
There will be elements of the program that you will experience with the award-winning Melbourne Metro Water Graduate Partnership, such as professional development programs and networking events aimed at setting you up for the most valuable experience – while in a graduate role and beyond. This unique partnership puts our industry over an individual organisation and is the true spirit of collaboration and new ways of working.
Are you ready to take the next step?
With ongoing learning and dedicated support along the way, this is an amazing opportunity to begin your career with a water industry leader.
Our graduate program offers you the chance to gain hands-on skills and experience in the water sector and make a positive contribution to Melbourne’s fast-growing region.
Over two years, our graduates:
- complete rotations through different parts of our organisation
- contribute to practical and challenging projects that benefit our diverse community
- receive dedicated support from leaders, mentors and colleagues
- receive training and tools to further their career in the water sector and beyond
- build strong professional networks.
Our 2022 graduate program is open to graduates from the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Civil, Chemical, Mechanical, Environmental)
- Information Technology & Digital (Data Analytics, IT/Cyber Security, Application/Digital Development)
- Business (Commerce, Accounting, Finance, Economics).
Who can apply?
Anyone who has completed their undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last two years ( being 2020-2021) of the program commence date (Jan 2022), in one of these streams: Engineering, Information Technology or Business
If you are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Before you start to apply
Have ready your updated resume and academic transcript
23 August 20211 – Applications open
3 October 2021 – Applications close (11:59pm)
12 October 2021 – Online testing for shortlisted graduates
19 October 2021 – Video assessments for shortlisted graduates
8 & 9 November 2021 – Assessment centres
November/December 2021 – Meet and greet event for successful graduates
31 January 2022 – Graduate program begins
If you have any enquiries about our graduate program, send us an email on email@example.com