Twenty ANU students will have the opportunity to start their entrepreneurial journey and get advice from the best entrepreneurs and industry stakeholders at HEX Singapore!
HEX exists to launch epic careers, unlock captive talent, and create a generation of leaders who take action to create the world they want to live in. HEX aims to deliver a new kind of learning at the intersection of education and innovation.
HEX offers experiences that are immersive, up-to-date, and based in the real world; including fun virtual programs, study abroad experiences, and hackathon-style events.
HEX International Singapore | Summer program
Discover the incredible opportunities in South-East Asia on this two-week immersive program for idea-stage founders. Bring a new or existing startup idea and make it a reality in the cultural melting pot of Singapore.
The ANU School of Computing invites you to apply to the HEX Singapore Summer program. Twenty (20) fully-funded places* available for current ANU students to participate in the HEX Singapore Summer sessions 2024.
*This scholarship opportunity includes funding for the HEX Singapore program, return airfares, accommodation and A$200 food allowance.
Application deadline: 31 August 2023
Link to apply: HEX International: Singapore (startwithhex.com)
- Session 1: 14-27 January 2024
- Session 2: 21 January - 3 February 2024
Who is eligible to apply
- Scholarships are open to all ANU students with an entrepreneurial project and mindset. Whether you are studying computing, engineering, science, or business - if you have a start-up idea we want to help it grow!
- We will accept applications from all currently enrolled students.
How to apply
- Fill out an application to express your interest. Make sure you put your best foot forward.
- You will be asked to select "(AUS) Australian National University", provide your ANU student ID number on your application and indicate your preferred session.
- Once you've completed an application, you will receive an email from the HEX team in the next two business days to book an interview.
- Be a current ANU student during the program sessions.
- Once selected, attend mandatory ANU pre-departure briefing.
- Once selected, attend mandatory HEX pre-departure briefing.
- Returning students will be required to give a short presentation about their experience to the ANU TechLauncher course.
Interested and want to find out more?
- HEX info session | 10 August
Join us at this information session to learn more about this amazing opportunity. We'll cover detailed insights into what HEX Singapore has to offer, how it can benefit your entrepreneurial aspirations, and answer any questions you may have.
- HEX Summit Winter session | 18 August
Hear from ANU students who attended HEX Singapore in Winter 2023, who will share their experiences, insights, and tips for future participants.
- HEX International Singapore | 14-27 January and 21 January - 3 February
Take part in the HEX Singapore Summer program, with two sessions available in early 2024.