Create a study plan to guide you through completing all of the courses that are required for your program.
- Go to Programs and Courses - ANU and find your degree.
- Look on the 'Study' tab and make sure you are familiar with the ‘Program Requirements’ of your degree. E.g.
- How many units and which courses are compulsory.
- Is there a compulsory major or specialisation?
- Ensure you are following the program requirements for the academic year that you commenced your degree. You can select your commencement year from the drop down on the right hand side.
- See the ‘Study’ tab and ‘First Year Advice’ tab for info on
- Single degrees
- Double degrees
- When reviewing a Major, Minor or Specialisation, please make sure that it meets the program rules of your degree and year. If it is not compulsory, please check that you have enough elective room to do so.
- Confirm when each course is offered.
- Balance your course load; don't do all the hard courses at once. Consider your strengths and weaknesses when planning your schedule.
- Identify courses that have prerequisites and plan your schedule accordingly.
- Ensure you complete foundational courses before moving on to more advanced ones
- If your program lets you choose a major, minor or specialisation, check them out early.
- Tailor your degree plan to align with your interests and career aspirations.
- If interested, look for chances to do internships, study abroad or exchange .
- Plan ahead to ensure these experiences fit into your overall timeline.
- Seek guidance on course selection, prerequisites, and overall degree planning.
School of Engineering - Degree Checking Templates
Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
Bachelor of Engineering (Research and Development) (Honours)
Bachelor of Engineering in Software Engineering (Honours)
Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering
Master of Engineering in Mechatronics
Master of Engineering in Renewable Energy
School of Computing - Degree Checking Templates
Bachelor of Advanced Computing (Honours)
Bachelor of Advanced Computing (Research and Development) (Honours)
Bachelor of Applied Data Analytics
Bachelor of Applied Data Analytics (Honours)
Check back for updates
Bachelor of Information Technology
Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours)
Check back for updates
Graduate Certificate of Applied Data Analytics
Graduate Certificate of Data Engineering
Graduate Diploma of Applied Data Analytics
Graduate Diploma of Computing
Master of Applied Data Analytics
Master of Computing
Master of Computing (Advanced)
Master of Machine Learning and Computer Vision