JLL is a world leader in real estate services, powered by an entrepreneurial spirit. We want the most ambitious clients to work with us, and the most ambitious people to work for us. It’s as simple as that.
We buy, build, occupy and invest in a variety of assets including industrial, commercial, retail, residential and hotel real estate. From tech startups to global firms, our clients span industries including banking, energy, healthcare, law, life sciences, manufacturing and technology.
- Managing several prominent clients green lease obligations, including completing NABERS ratings and developing site-specific energy management plans.
- Monitoring and analysing utility consumption data to identify energy efficiency improvements.
- Completing energy audits to identify and prioritise energy efficiency opportunities, preparing business cases for these opportunities, assisting our entities to progress these through to completion, and completing measurement and verification to verify savings.
- Completing NABERS ratings and BEECs.
- Working with JLL’s national ESS team to identify opportunities for specialist consulting projects, such as lighting upgrades, solar PV and battery storage, energy tariff reviews, air conditioning upgrades or controls modification, or ongoing monitoring and tuning.
- Developing and enhancing systems and processes for delivering best practice sustainability performance and use of utility/sustainability management systems for monitoring and/or reporting purposes.
- Possess a passion for sustainability issues, especially as they relate to the property industry.
- University qualified in engineering, environmental science or a related field.
- Possess superior communication and people skills.
- Be a self-motivated individual who is driven to achieve their objectives.
- Be an adept strategic thinker and planner.
- Be a capable project manager with an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a high pressure, deadline driven environment.
- Be attentive to detail.
- Skills derived in a related consulting, technical delivery or client relationship management role will be viewed as beneficial.