The ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS) consists of:
- School of Computing (SOCO)
- School of Cybernetics (SOCY)
- School of Engineering (SOEN)
- and the College's Professional Services Group (PSG).
The College is led by the College Dean who is advised by the College Executive Committee.
College Executive Committee: The College Executive Committee meets monthly and provides advice to the Dean on the strategic direction of the College, as well as updates from the College’s specialist committees.
A range of committees also exist within the College to report and recommend to the Executive Committee in their respective specialist areas. These include:
- Education Committee
- Research Committee
- Precinct Planning Committee
- HDR Committee
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- WHS Committee
School/Institute Level Committees
Additional Committees that sit within organisational units include:
- Industry Advisory Board (SOEN & SOCO)
- Curriculum Development Committees (SOEN, SOCO & SOCY)