Salman was graduated in Mathematics & Physics from Bahauddin Zakariya University Pakistan & post-graduated from COMSATS University Islamabad Pakistan by completing Masters in Computer Science (MCS) & M.Phil (CS) majoring in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP). Excelling in his studies, competing against the best CS students at COMSATS, Salman was awarded with Campus Gold Medal & Institute Bronze Medal for outstanding performance in Academia. Currently, he is a PhD scholar at The Australian National University (ANU) on fully funded scholarship from Govt. of Pakistan.
Salman worked as Lecturer at COMSATS University Islamabad (CUI) - Pakistan, and as Visiting Lecturer at Federal Urdu University of Arts Science and Technology (FUUAST).
Apart from academia, Salman is a distinct position holder in debate and essay writing at National Youth Festivals within Pakistan. He is a sports man as well and have won several events while leading his school, college and University at District, Division and Province level in Pakistan.
From the life goals of Salman, he aims to develop a free education system for poor students in the underdeveloped areas of Pakistan.
- COMP 3425/8410: Data Mining
- COMP 7230: Introduction to Programming for Data Scientists
- Knowledge Graph Engineering
- Information Extraction/Retreival and Text Processing
- Deep Learning, Artificial Neural Nets
- Knowledge based Discovery (KBD) & Literature Based Discovery (LBD)
- Machine Learning + NLP for Medical
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
· Salman, Muhammad, Hafiz Suliman Munawar, Khalid Latif, Muhammad Waseem Akram, Sara Imran Khan, and Fahim Ullah. "Big Data Management in Drug–Drug Interaction: A Modern Deep Learning Approach for Smart Healthcare." Big Data and Cognitive Computing 6, no. 1 (2022): 30.
· Akram, Muhammad Waseem, Muhammad Salman, Muhammad Farrukh Bashir, Syed Muhammad Saad Salman, Thippa Reddy Gadekallu, and Abdul Rehman Javed. "A Novel Deep Auto-Encoder Based Linguistics Clustering Model for Social Text." Transactions on Asian and Low-Resource Language Information Processing (2022).
· Rehman, Anwar Ur, Zobia Rehman, Junaid Akram, Waqar Ali, Munam Ali Shah, and Muhammad Salman. "Statistical topic modeling for Urdu text articles." In 2018 24th International Conference on Automation and Computing (ICAC), pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2018.
· Khan, Omair Ahmad, Munam Ali Shah, Muhammad Salman, Abdul Hannan, M. Haris, Tayyab Khan, and Nouman Ejaz. "NDN based communication for fragmented network: The case of smart metropolitan (MAN)." In 2018 24th International Conference on Automation and Computing (ICAC), pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2018.
· Ali, Waqar, Zobia Rehman, Anwar Ur Rehman, and Malik Salman. "Detection of plagiarism in Urdu text documents." In 2018 14th International Conference on Emerging Technologies (ICET), pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2018.
· Salman, Muhammad, Abdul Wahab Ahmed, Omair Ahmad Khan, Basit Raza, and Khalid Latif. "Artificial intelligence in bio-medical domain." International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications 8, no. 8 (2017).
· Akram, Muhammad Waseem, Muhammad Salman, Munam Ali Shah, and Mian Muhammad Ahmed. "A review: Security challenges in cognitive radio networks." In 2017 23rd International Conference on Automation and Computing (ICAC), pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2017.
· Salman, Muhammad, Muhammad Asif Aziz, and Munam Ali Shah. "Simulation based evaluation of DDH-MAC protocol for Cognitive Radio Networks." In 2016 22nd International Conference on Automation and Computing (ICAC), pp. 516-521. IEEE, 2016.
- Awarded with fully funded scholarship for PhD by Govt. of Paksitan
- Topper of the batch in CIIT Main Campus in the MS/MPhil Degree Program.
- Awarded with “Campus Gold Medal” in the Master of Computer Sciences Program.
- Awarded with “Institute Bronze Medal” in the Master of Computer Sciences Program.
- Awarded Certificate of Excellence in Each Semester During Master Program.
- Received Full Fee Waiver Scholarship for Higher Education from Prime Minister of Pakistan
- Awarded Certificate of Merit for being Badminton Champion.
- Awarded Certificate of Merit for 1st position in Debate.
- Awarder Certificate of Merit and Cash Prize for 1st Position in Essay Writing.
- Co-founder of Village Development Organization (Social Welfare Society).