Dr Rani Yesudas
- Doctoral Degree
- PhD in Computer Science - July 2017 from The Australian National University, Australia
- Postgraduate Degrees
- Masters in Software Engineering - Nov 2007 with High Distinction from The Australian National University, Australia.
- Master of Information Technology - June 2003 with A-grade from Manipal Academy of Higher Education, India.
- Master of Science (Physics Major) - April 2002 with First Class from University of Kerala, India.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Bachelor of Science (Physics Major) - April 2000 with High Distinction from University of Kerala, India.
Awards & Scholarships
- Australian National University PhD scholarship - from Feb 2012 - Sept 2015, for research in Computer Science.
- 2014 ANU Climate and Energy Research Student Prize for best presentation.
- Chancellor's High Achiever letter for being one of the top 10% of students at ANU - 2007.
- Merit Award for achieving highest marks (100%) for subsidiary Mathematics during Bachelor degree - 2000.
- Cyber Security Architect (September 2019 - till Date) - The Australian Digital Health Agency, ACT, Australia.
- Postdoctoral Fellow ADFA Cyber (January 2019 - August 2019) - The University of New South Wales, ACT, Australia.
- Technical Writer and Solution Architect (December 2016 -December 2018) - Cogito Group Pty Ltd, ACT, Australia.
- Sessional Academic [Course Convenor, Lecturer, Tutor] (June 2013 - November 2016) - Australian National University, Australia
- Software Engineer (February 2008- February 2012) at Landis + Gyr - Toshiba, Alexandria, NSW, Australia.
- Software Engineer - Team Leader (October 2005 - January 2007) at Optiwise Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Thiruvananthapuram, India.
- Software Developer (October 2003- June 2005) at Smoothline Electro Mechanical L.L.C, Dubai, U.A.E.
- Yesudas R. and Clarke R., 'A Framework for Risk Analysis in Smart Grid - Perspective Based' - CRITIS 2013, Netherlands.
- Yesudas R. and Clarke R., 'Identifying Consumer Requirements as an Antidote to Resistance to Smart Meters'- ISGT 2014, Turkey.
- Yesudas R. and Clarke R., 'Architecture and Data Flow Model for Consumer-Oriented Smart Meter Design' - ISD 2014, Croatia.
- Yesudas R. and Clarke R., 'Consumer Concerns about Smart Meters' - HCII 2015, US.
- Yesudas R., 'Measures to Reduce Concerns Related to Smart Meter Data - Are detailed Consumer data needed for Smart Grid Operations?'- AMCIS 2015, US.
- Yesudas R. and Clarke R., 'Measures to Improve Public Acceptance of Smart Metering System'RE 2015 - RE4SuSy15, Canada.
- Yesudas R., 'Framework for Analysing Smart Grid Initiatives'- TENCON 2015, China.