- I am currently pursuing a Doctor’s degree at Australian National University and working under the supervision of Dr. Piotr Koniusz in College of Engineering and Computer Science.
- I received the M.S. degree in Software Engineering at Beijing Union University, Beijing, China, in June 2020.
- I received the B.S. degree from Beijing Union University, majoring in Electrical Engineering and Automation, in June 2017.
Higher-order pooling, Kernel linearizations, Few-shot learning and Object detection.
Kernelized Few-Shot Object Detection With Efficient Integral Aggregation, S. Zhang, L. Wang, N. Murray, P. Koniusz, the IEEE / CVF Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2022.
Few-Shot Object Detection by Second-order Pooling, S Zhang, D Luo, L Wang, P Koniusz, Proceedings of the Asian Conference on Computer Vision (ACCV), 2020
Asymmetric multi-stage CNNs for small-scale pedestrian detection, S Zhang, X Yang, Y Liu, C Xu, Neurocomputing 409, 12-26, 2020
Biomedia ACM MM Grand Challenge 2019: Using Data Enhancement to Solve Sample Unbalance, W Meng, S Zhang, X Yao, X Yang, C Xu, X Huang - Proceedings of the 27th ACM International Conference, 2019
- HDR Fee Remission Merit Scholarship and ANU PhD Scholarship (International) Full-Time for PhD student, 2020
- National scholarship for graduate student, 2019-12
- National Motivational Scholarship for undergraduate student, 2015-12 and 2016-12
- Outstanding graduate student in Beijing, China, 2020-06
- Outstanding Student Leaders, 2015-12