The event program details how we spent our time together over the three and a half days, and provides brief background information on the individuals who shared their knowledge and experience in workshops, talks and discussions.
Please note some sessions in this program were available by invitation only.
The CECS Reimagine Fellows conducted workshops during Culture Lab, investigating ways to
- Work together to deliver teaching excellence (Neil Kaines)
- Lead from where you are: leadership development for higher degree by research students (Dr. Cathy Ayres)
- Design the future of environmental engineering (Professor Wojciech Lipinski)
- Develop a toolkit for academics (Lori Sciusco)
- Create an Engineering Positive Impact (E+i) hub at the ANU (Jeremy Smith)
- Design Code/Creativity/Culture curriculum (Dr. Ben Swift and Dr. Charles Martin)
Continue the conversation with us to learn more about codesigning the future of education for engineering and technology.
Did you attend the CoDesign Culture Lab? Please share your thoughts with us!
CECS CoDesign Culture Lab
26-29 November 2019