This project will work in the intersection of datascience/scientific software alongside Technical Debt, to study the reproducibility crisis from a Software Engineering lens/perspective.
You will be conducting systematic literature reviews, mining software repositories, and using mixed-methods.
- You must hold an Honours Degree First Class
- Previous experience with programming languages (ideally, both Python and R). Coding and programming is an essential skill for this position.
- Writing academic papers presented at student conferences.
- Empirical Software Engineering
- Scientific Software / Data Science Software
- Technical Debt / Smells
- Mining Software Repositories
- Mixed Methods, Developers Surveys