The ANU programs in Applied Data Analytics are designed to address a global shortage of graduates with skills in data analytics, which is vital to the development of high-quality, data-informed decision-making. They have wide-ranging applications for the Australian government, Australian businesses and the broader community, all of which are facing the challenge of how to use public data effectively and informatively.
The Master of Applied Data Analytics is a 1.5 year full-time (or equivalent part-time) degree that provides you with:
- Exposure to best practice in data analytics,
- Cutting edge courses in areas of relevance to data analytics practitioners,
- An opportunity to deepen knowledge in one of the three areas of computation, statistics, or social science,
- Professional development for practicing data analytics professionals,
- The opportunity to undertake research of professional relevance.